Sunday, May 3, 2009

love and respect

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i was floored with the amount of love and support i have received in my last few days prior to my departure.
thank you immensely for your kindest words of love and admiration, the beautiful gifts, songs sang to me, hugs and kisses, messages and letters and 3d glasses.
leaving my empty room and all of you became clearly apparent in my last few hours.
i got a message in my last minutes of madness and stress that really helped me get on my way.
muchas gracias, love. i needed that.
i was totally bawling on my first flights from nyc to philly, which i throughly believed the nasty snatch
of an airline stewardess was relishing in because prior to that, she yelled at me to put my wallet and
bagel into the overhead compartment. i mean a bagel, really. and when she saw my stack of
letters and cards to open, i think she despised me even more. nonetheless, i flew, met a cool
windsurfer paparazzi dude (that was the spitting image of a young eric hemion!)
on the way, who assured me i was going to have a splendid trip
and convinced me i must stop in morocco and then i landed safely in madrid.

No comments: