Sunday, November 1, 2009

wearing fresh and crying blood

Photobucket

it has never been my style to post photos of myself on le futur possible.
but, somehow i am avoiding looking at the camera in this particular picture.
nonetheless, i am really happy with my work on my halloween headdress
and i knew there would be some viewers out there who would appreciate it.
i spray painted some glow in the dark stars gold and strung them on to this
double headband fixture that i made. the lilies (the symbol of purity in
the aforementioned religious paintings) are fresh and i looped them into
the headband. (they smelled so beautiful all night long!)
i want to start wearing fresh flowers daily!
i made some necklaces by deconstructing some prayer bracelets and strung
them on to white chiffon. i made a little white leather vest and a dress with
pearl gray silk. somehow it all came together and i accomplished my nights
goal of drinking quite a bit and dancing in my flowing gown.

No comments: