Wednesday, November 25, 2009

chelsea girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

it has taken me about two months to finally start to love my
chelsea neighbourhood. when i returned, i was really overwhelmed
with the idea of being back and not in a place as i remembered it.
a number of my favourite haunts prior to my trip had closed up shop
and i was dwelling on this idea of new york not being what i wanted.
and honestly contemplating the idea of getting right back on the jet plane.
but, alas, the gems have been found, or they found me...
+a knowledgeable photographer told me that jeff koons has his massive
studio a block away from me. b barr and i are planning to go dumpster
diving there soon.
+just found out there was a cafe grumpy on 20th street
+le bergamonte is the utmost amazing french cafe, so much so its dangerous
and i am attempting to avoid the place, but that didn't work today, i had to go
order a pecan pie for tomorrow and i could help but get a croissant, which are unreal.
+i'm really fascinated by this spot, bombay talkie and i'm hoping to try it shortly
grumpy cafe
224 west 20th street, between 7th/8th
le bergamonte
169 ninth ave at 20th street
bombay talkie
189 ninth ave

No comments: