Thursday, December 24, 2009

ginger and chocolate covered

been absent for a couple of posts and as usual i am
attempting to play catch up with the last few days.

i spent a lovely couple of days in san francisco as part of my
annual holiday trip to the left coast and discovered some
real gems with the help of my long time friend, erika.
as a result, i am now full on a burmese food obsession and
have been reinspired to make things, including food, drink and
bits to drape around oneself in various forms.

i will be back to new york in a couple days and moving into my
new, drenched with sunlight, brooklyn apartment. very much
anticipating this and i have lots of interior ideas that will pass
through here.

meanwhile, i will be chilling with my dog, eating my fathers
fantastic persian/armenian food and my mums biscotti and taking
in some sunshine on my birthday.
enjoy the holidays.

No comments: